quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2008

As piores e as melhores canções de amor, segundo o Gigwise

As piores canções de amor
1. James Blunt – You’re Beautiful
2. Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On
3. Donny Osmond – Puppy Love
4. Sherman Brothers – You’re Sixteen
5. Nilsson Harry - I Can't Live If Living Is Without You
6. Chris De Burgh – Lady In Red
7. Robbie Williams – Angels
8. Bryan Adams – Everything I Do, I Do It For You
9. Phil Collins – Groovy Kinda Love
10. Savage Garden – Truly Madly Deeply
11. Mariah Carey – Hero
12. Paul Anka – You’re Having My Baby
13. Goo Goo Dolls – Iris
14. The Bangles – Eternal Flame
15. Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight
16. Lionel Ritchie – Hello
17. Barry Manilow – Mandy
18. Billy Rae Cyrus – Achy Breaky Heart
19. Westlife – Flying Without Wings
20. Keane – Somewhere Only We Know

As melhores canções de amor
1. The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
2. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
3. Led Zeppelin - Thank You
4. Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn’t’ve)
5. The Cure - Friday I’m In Love
6. Serge Gainsbourg e Jane Birkin – Je T’aime (Moi Non Plus)
7. The La’s - There She Goes
8. Donna Summer - I Feel Love
9. Marvin Gaye - Let’s Get It On
10. The Beatles - Something
11. PJ Harvey - This Is Love
12. The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
13. Lou Reed - Perfect Day
14. The Stranglers - Golden Brown
15. The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
16. Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle
17. David Bowie - Be My Wife
18. Oasis - Wonderwall
19. Super Furry Animals - Fire In My Heart
20. Blur - Tender

Sem comentários: